1″ SEMI – RIGID HOSE REEL, AXIAL WATER SUPPLY
SINGLE FULL OVERLAY GLASS DOOR, HORIZONTAL FIRE EXTINGUISHER SECTION
- All parts are painted with electrostatic powder paint at 200°C, optionally in the colours RAL 9010 white, RAL 3003 red or RAL1013 champagne. Other colours are available to meet specific needs.
- This fire cabinet models are in compliance with EN 671-1.
- Fire cabinets and their doors can be optionally produced from stainless steel and with decorative cutouts to suit various architectural requirements.
- All models can be manufactured with front and rear doors.
|CODE||MOUNTING STYLE||MODULAR DOOR TYPE||HOSE DIAMETER & LENGTH||TUBE CAPACITY||LIGHTING||W
|SE1-1415.1||Recessed||Full Overlay Glass Door||1″ – 20 m||1 Tube / 6 kg||Optional||700||1000||200||660||960|
|SE1-1415.2||Recessed||Full Overlay Glass Door||1″ – 25 m||1 Tube / 6 kg||Optional||700||1000||200||660||960|
|SE1-1415.3||Recessed||Full Overlay Glass Door||1″ – 30 m||1 Tube / 6 kg||Optional||700||1000||200||660||960|
|SE1-1425.1||Surface||Full Overlay Glass Door||1″ – 20 m||1 Tube / 6 kg||Optional||700||1000||200||700||1000|
|SE1-1425.2||Surface||Full Overlay Glass Door||1″ – 25 m||1 Tube / 6 kg||Optional||700||1000||200||700||1000|
|SE1-1425.3||Surface||Full Overlay Glass Door||1″ – 30 m||1 Tube / 6 kg||Optional||700||1000||200||700||1000|
- Produced from 1.2 mm mild steel (DKP).
- Flaps at every corner for fire valve installation.
- Hose reel can be left or right mounted.
- Surface mount or recessed mount types obtainable.
- Axial water supply. Water inlet made of rust-resistant material.
- Solid 6 mm crank allows hose reel to be opened at an angle of 270°.
- Includes 2″ fire valve and 2″ x1″ reducing valve.
- Nozzle with 1″ jet / spray / lock setting.
- 1″ round, semi – rigid hose.
- Inside hardened connection hose connects hose reel with valve
- All connections are made with press fitting instead of clamp fitting
- All hose reels have been tested.
- Full overlay glass door
- 4 mm thick tempered black glass
- Screen printed warning signs are fired at 700°C
- After the housing has been mounted on the wall, the doors can be simply attached to the housing with 4 screws.
- 180 degree opening door with semi-hidden continuous hinges.