MOBILE FOAM UNIT
1″ SEMI RIGID HOSE, AXIAL WATER SUPPLY
- Easy to reach long distances thanks to the long hoses used. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use by connecting to an hydrant or fire valve.
- All parts are painted with electrostatic powder paint RAL 3003 red at 200°C to resist extreme weather conditions. Other RAL colours are available to meet specific needs.
K7-121.3 | MOBILE FOAM UNIT.pdf | 2,00 MB
|CODE||PLACE OF USE||HOSE DIAMETER & CAPACITY||TANK CAPACITY|
|K7-121.3||Outdoors and Indoors||1″ – 20 m||50 l|
|K7-121.4||Outdoors and Indoors||1″ – 40 m||50 l|
|K7-121.5||Outdoors and Indoors||1″ – 50 m||50 l|
- Axial water supply. Water inlet made of rust-resistant material.
- Includes 2″ x1″ reducing valve.
- Includes 1″ foam nozzle
- 1″ round, semi – rigid hose.
- Inside hardened 3 m long connection hose connects hose reel with valve
- All connections are made with press fitting instead of clamp fitting
- All hose reels have been tested
- 1″ foam mixer
- Foam tank made of stainless steel. with 50 l capacity. The tank capacity can be increased depending on demand.
- 50 l %3 AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming) Foam Capacity can be increased on demand.