LAY – FLAT HOSE
FULL OVERLAY DOUBLE GLASS DOOR WITH FRAME, CHROME PLATED HANDLE, DOUBLE HOSE REEL
- 2½” flat type fire hose, 2½” fire valve and 2½” fire lance are optional
- All parts are painted with electrostatic powder paint at 200°C, optionally in the colours RAL 9010 white, RAL 3003 red or RAL1013 champagne. Other colours are available to meet specific needs.
- This fire cabinet models are in compliance with EN 671-1.
- Fire cabinets and their doors can be optionally produced from stainless steel and with decorative cutouts to suit various architectural requirements.
- All models can be manufactured with front and rear doors.
SE2-2816.1 | LAY – FLAT HOSE.pdf | 1,98 MB
|CODE||MOUNTING STYLE||MODULAR DOOR TYPE||HOSE DIAMETER & LENGTH||TUBE CAPACITY||LIGHTING||W
|SE2-2816.1||Recessed||Full Overlay Double Glass Door With Frame, Chrome Plated Handle||2″ – 20 m||–||Optional||700||1400||200||660||1360|
|SE2-2816.3||Recessed||Full Overlay Double Glass Door With Frame, Chrome Plated Handle||2″ – 30 m||–||Optional||700||1400||200||660||1360|
|SE2-2826.1||Surface||Full Overlay Double Glass Door With Frame, Chrome Plated Handle||2″ – 20 m||–||Optional||700||1400||200||700||1400|
|SE2-2826.3||Surface||Full Overlay Double Glass Door With Frame, Chrome Plated Handle||2″ – 30 m||–||Optional||700||1400||200||700||1400|
- Produced from 1.2 mm mild steel (DKP).
- Flaps at every corner for fire valve installation
- Hose reel can be left or right mounted
- Surface mount or recessed mount types obtainable.
- Reel crank allows hose reel to be opened at an angle of 270°.
- 2” Fire valve and 2” hose sleeve
- 2” Fire lance and 2” hose sleeve
- 2” lat flay fire hose
- All connections are made with whipcheck safety cables instead of clamps.
- Full overlay glass door with frame, chrome plated handle.
- 4 mm thick tempered smoke glass
- Screen printed warning signs are fired at 700°C
- After the housing has been mounted on the wall, the doors can be simply attached to the housing with 4 screws.
- 180 degree opening door with semi-hidden continuous hinges.